fredag 26 september 2014

My opinion about animal furs

My opinion is that furs isn’t good to wear. I don’t have the same opinion as the boy who wrote the letter. Well he said that the first thing we wore were animal furs but today we use other things instead of clothes who is so much better than furs and it also don’t hurt animals if we buy other things who for example don’t hurt the animals. 

It’s not only farmers who don’t want the animals to not getting hurt. There is alot of people around the world against animal furs. When they’re making the furs they are really hurting the animals. And yes fur is natural but example for me, it doesn’t feel right to use furs, hurt the animals just because the furs is somehow animal cruelty.


I’ve seen alot of things about furs. Example in newpapers or also on the television. And there is a lot of people who want people to stop using real animal furs. And I’m one of them. Because of how they’re actually taking the fur from the animals is so disgusting and absolutely animal cruelty. 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar